The theory of evolution truly is the most pathetic science in existence. It:
- makes no quantitative predictions;
- makes no qualitative predictions (such as what biological structures or species will evolve in the future);
- makes no retrodictions, i.e., does not explain how, such as via what intermediate stages, a given structure or organ has evolved;
- tells us nothing about what creatures existed in the distant past or how they worked;
- absurdly reduces the ends of all creatures -- including humans! -- to mere survival and reproduction;
- is consistent with every set of data ("everything, whatever it may be, has evolved"); hence "explains everything," so actually explains very little.
No wonder fanatical Darwinists demand that we "believe" in evolution. (No one asks, "Do you believe in quantum mechanics?")